Friday, December 24, 2010

TVXQ n JYJ xmas letter n what they up to on xmas!! (。◕‿◕。)


happy xmas cassies!! here I post all TVXQ Christmas letters and picture all together just for you... ^___^ 
so we still can celebrate it with them as 5.  



yunho

 changmin



Yunho wrote:
Everyone~ A fun Christmas is approaching~
Every year around this time, I get in a better mood~ and good days begin to overlap~
The 26th is the seventh year since we’ve been with you all~
I’ll become a U.Know
 that shows everyone a better side of myself.
Please enjoy your Christmas, and comeback! Anticipate it~
Changmin wrote:
It’s a happy Christmas. Everyone, Merry Christmas.
Ah! And the 26th will be the seventh year since we’ve debuted~
Thank you so much for continuing to love us^^”
Jaejoong glibly confessed,
 “Does everyone have a significant other? I don’t, so I’ll be spending my Christmas with the fellow members.
Yoochun stated,
 “By the time everyone watches this video, the three members of JYJ will probably be getting colder.”
Junsu joked,
 “I want to spend a happy Christmas, but every time I tell everyone to have a Merry Christmas with the people they love, my throat closes up and I get lonely.
what they do on christmas?
TVXQ: Two weeks before comeback”
Yunho and Changmin of TVXQ don’t have any public schedules lined up, but they’ll be busy nonetheless as they spend their Christmas preparing for their upcoming album release.
The duo will be tackling final preparations for their album, and SM Entertainment further revealed, “This album contains a higher level of Yunho and Changmin’s vocal skills and emotions.  The album consists of a variety of different tracks, and has a high level of perfection.”
JYJ: Meat and soju
JYJ, who’s spent a busier year than most, will be taking a break on Christmas Day.  In a meeting with reporters, the three revealed, “We’re planning to eat mak-chang and have a couple of drinks on Christmas.“  On the 31st, the trio will be performing at the KBS “Acting Awards.”
They’ve revealed that in February, they’ll be heading overseas for their U.S. activities.

source=alkpop





No comments: