Friday, December 17, 2010

BIGGEST NIGHTMARE ABOUT TVXQ VS JYJ IN THE FUTURE T__T

Almost everyday we heard news about TVXQ  n JYJ . We , Cassiopeia is the happiest person on earth coz we can get our "vitamin'' everyday by listening to their song, by looking at their progress and everything . But I'm afraid that one  day,  TVXQ n JYJ may  become  rival. Now we can choose to vote TVXQ  for any awards that they been nominated . It was like this:



                                         Vote for TVXQ!!! for the best male group!!

But in the future? how can we choose if we must choose either one. for example:

Best Male Group
2PM
Super Junior
B2ST
SHINee
JYJ
TVXQ

 so how?  can you choose between this?
                                                                      JYJ




                                           
                                                                   TVXQ duo?

Can you choose?  How can we be united? I love all of them. So how to stay united? It will be my nightmare to choose. It will be the biggest nightmare for me if Cassiopeia split and become antis towards each others. My bias is Changmin but I like JJ too...  I really wanna cry thinking about this. They used to be my vitamin. When I cry, I listen to TVXQ "believe" and "whatever they say" and I will be o.k . I can smile again. When I'm afraid on facing something , I listen to " rising sun", " purple line", "breakout" , When I'am happy I listen to "balloon" ," Summer Dream", "crazy Love" etc... If I'm nervous I listen to TVXQ "hahahhaha...." They life story really make me more stronger . But now no matter what song I listen. I feel like crying. Both JYJ and TVXQ.  Feel like lonely and missing something. I still wanna support 5 of them. Really want! But if we have to choose?  Look at their image now. almost same. What is that means? is it means they are still ONE or they are challenging  each other? I don't want to blame JYJ or Homin Or SM coz I don't have the right to do so. I love SM idol such as SHINEE, FX, SNSD , SUJU so  I'm not gonna bashing anybody. But...............................
no word can describe my feeling. If they read this post , I know they must be very sad. Thinking about how much Cassiopeia want to protect them, but they are still human and they have their own right on their decision. Its their future and I understand it. HMM.... Just keep the faith and hope this nightmare stop. I wanna wake UP!!!! 

please.... I can't choose between 

                                                              changmin and yunho


                                                   or junsu, Jaejoong, Mickey



I want they become 5 again. Please make us Cassie smile again , Please make us strong again. Please make us united again. Please be yourself again . We promised to support to you guys no matter what. 

Dear JYJ,
I hope you guys are strong enough to get through all of this. Just keep trying and fight everything that comes on your way . I just hope you guys don't create another fan club. Please......... Please don't., I wanna be a star in the red Ocean, and shine for all 5 of you.not only. Please..... when I heard that JYJ fan want to change from red  color to white. My Heart break. so keep the faith. o.k?"


Dear TVXQ duo,
I hope you guys can be strong too. Even though  they all bashing you , don't listen to them.  They don't know the truth. Just keep the faith. Please keep supporting each other. Don't worry. we, Cassie, I mean true Cassie will never believe on the rumors. IF you really did that and wanna apologies, then wanna join JYJ as 5, Its o.k. we will never turn our back.  Cassiopeia still here. Human can make mistake and repent right? 

 I'm a girl who grown up every day. I have my own dream. My dream is to be a writer. I wanna write a beautiful story so I can see people smiling every time they read my story. I wanna draw  a smile in everybody face. I want to be like a nutrient to other people. I hope that my presence will help raise people's spirits. Just like what five of you did to me. I'm not obsess, but I wanna say thank you. I'm not gonna dream to be your girlfriend or wife or wishing to meet someone like you. I'm just jocking when I said that. hahahahahaha.... o.k... I still hope you guys can keep the faith. one day ,  I will tell my grandchildren that I used to like you guys when I was young. Coz I'm proud to become Cassiopeia. and always be like that.

                                                                                                                            Cassiopeia....(shimsera)
                                                       ^______________________^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

from: Mhia :)

May I translate it to Indonesian language? With credit of course.. I will post it in my Facebook account. I just wanna share it to other Cassie.. Thanks :D.

Anonymous said...

dear friend... can i copy this.. ?
i want to paste it into my you tube..
ure words mean so much... can i?

sarah liyana said...

sure you can... as long as we are Cassiopeia. I don't mind.. thank coz telling me first. If you don't mind, I want to see your repost about this too.. share me the link yea? he..n thankz again for the credit^_^

Marina said...

I think the same way as you I can not choose. I became a fan late.. too late..when they were already separated but I still like them all. And the same happens to me but the other way around,my bias is JJ but I like very much Changmin and I love the soulfighter couple xD. So I will always support them all equally.

Nurul Fatehah said...

omo . read your post make me feel sad *crying* I also cant choose between TVXQ or JYJ :'(
ohh god please make TVXQ/5 comeback soon ! >,<

R'niey said...

All of you word make me proud to become one of the cassie..thanks for the support. True, it same happen to me. When i'm listening to their music jyj either homin, it's feel one missing, but when i'am listening to DBSK of 5, all complete..^^ i don't know what feeling of this O_o?