Friday, December 3, 2010

TOHOSHINKI/DBSK - Why They can't be reunited?





Today I feel really sad coz I can see that some Cassie start to hate TVXQ (homin) because of this video
( credit to oDBSKo from youtube)


is it true? I am sad after I watch this but I 'm hurt more when I read this comment.

although before seeing this video
i have something in my mind..that to slap honmin and sm when i could meet them...although i never say it to anyone before
after seeing this video..it make me think that slap is not enough...huh
but i still wish good luck for honmin because i am also fan of them
i just can not think why they don't leave sm..
however..for the voice, i love jyj..until now, i still think 5 of them are DBSK/TVXQ
thanks for the video
 and thisxxxsejikunxxx
them family stick together and support each other thats what my family does. is it true that they changed their numbers? isnt that SM's doing because i know SM doesnt want them to contact each other. when i read things like this my hate for homiin grows actually for yunho, i CAN'T hate my minnie baby, yunho is the leader he should of backed his members up and also stood up on what he believes instead of being a coward. i had my mind set on supporting Homin but now i am a 100% JYJ fan







 Its true that changmin is my Bias... but i don't think that yunho are like that... sorry to Mutiara Cassie Ramadhani ... I though you guys talk about this video.. I just hate that  people blaming homin. Its missunderstood. sorry again..... =(

No comments: