Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yunho and changmin New images : Dark side of SM?


credit to Yanisrei


Their image below suit above song=Maximum.







TVXQ’s Yunho and Changmin have revealed teaser images for their upcoming comeback album set for release on January 5th.  I think it suit them.but its like portraying the darker side of SM...well it looks like HoMin has eaten SM's poison!OPS!!! They look like Dracula handsome drakula  ..especialy yunho. hahahahhahaha.
hem.... not bashing anybody. I LOVE all TVXQ !!BTW  and they really look manly. ecspecialy Changmin. he look really grown up!! and really man  I love both of them. I love the dance. its kinda catchy and   funny. he... although feel like mising something. but nice jobs. he...he... I would like to know others opinion =P how about You??  give me your opinion........  










I can't wait for their comeback!!!^__^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got a point... dark side of SM... hahhaa