Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TVXQ comeback teaser on 29th!! and 3 more days is their 7th anniversary.^_^

I read this and I'm really excited for this comeback. Even JYJ told us to look out for it. I just hope they won't face too many obstacles during the comeback process.


max n u-know

Before their official comeback, Yunho and Changmin of TVXQ will be making a big return to the three major broadcast channels through a special CF teaser for their new album.
On December 23rd, SM Entertainment revealed, “TVXQ will be releasing a public broadcast CF teasing their comeback.”
The CF will start airing from December 29th through the 31st on KBS’s, MBC’s, and SBS’s entertainment, award ceremonies, and music festival programs. The news is particularly surprising since an album teaser being broadcasted on all three channels is an exceptional case.(why is on 29th? n not today? T___T)
Produced in two versions, the teasers will give fans a glimpse of their new image and performance style.(can't wait)
Are you excited to see what Yunho and Changmin have got in store?( are you kidding me? of coz my dear! ^_^)

source=alkpop

I am really happy for this comeback!! btw, CASSIOPEIA! TVXQ"s 7th year anniversary is coming up in 3 days!~  put red ocean as your profile picture on 26th dec. o.k? for Malaysian, are you going to  TVXQ flashmobe?

^________^

mode= red balloon



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the author of the blog,

I hope U will consider to my comment later.. I am a big fan of TVXQ, and I always admit myself as a truely CASSIOPEIA. AKTF. If U don't mind, but I want U to mind, could U please change the picture of Yunho and YOochun on the right side of your blog. For Yunho, I want U to change coz the pic is quite lame and old. we want a blog that up-to-date. And for Yoochun, I want U to change it coz the pic is good, but the problem is, the face Yoochun is not clear..

THank... I just want U to be a TRUE Cassiopeia for the other Cassiopeia sake. KAMSAHAMNIDA

Sincerely From:

YUNJAEMINYOOSU lover

AKTFcassie said...

wait a minute.Its a little bit to much. Just by putting old Photo doesn't meant she's not TRUE Cassiopeia.