Thursday, December 2, 2010

tvxq childhood part 2

As I promise , I will post you TVXQ childhood picture. looking at this kids, can you imagine what they gonna be after ten years? wah~ whoever that used to hate this kids must  be regret now.hahahha... they are what a girl want right now. hu~hu~  this answer for yesterday post is...



  1.  hero jaejoong     


















2. xiah junsu 




















3. max shim  chang min




                        


















4. micky yoochun       





                                                    

                                                 

                                                
    







5. u-know yunho


                                             




                                                              
                                                              




                                                            









thats all!! ^_^... err... I think I wanna add one more. sorry    if  I am bias   . He is my favorite. guess who? 


No comments: