Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Countdown Story!!!- Park Yoochun 박유천 the warmhearted Prince

Hello again! today I would like to write about Micky Yoochun , I'm lated today coz I'm not feeling well.But I have to post it no matter what. I learn from TVXQ that never let anything make you weak and give up. hahahhahaa.... o.k... Lets go. here we go.


MICKY YOOCHUN








A gemini born in 1986, has the middle-low vocal part of the group.  Park Yoochun grew up in


Seoul and immigrated to the United States with his parents (who eventually divorced because 


of money shortages) when he was in the sixth grade. He lived in Fairfax, Virginia for roughly 


four years before he auditioned for Brothers Entertainment and was sent to Korea to SM 

Entertainment. Micky was Park’s English nickname when he lived in Virginia. Yoochun said, 

"America is no longer the country I want to visit again." On October 2, Yoochun was on SBS 

Yashimanman and revealed the story of his bitter past of his family.  Yoochun honestly 

disclosed the story of the separation of his parents. He and his brother went to live with their 

mom.  During their time with financial problems, he and his brother diligently worked for 

money. They held public performances together in Los Angeles. On the last day before 

returning to Seoul, his brother bitterly weeped. here the cut from the interview.

YC: when I was in sixth grade which in 1998, it was the first time I went to the States. Everyone around us said that it was a country where all your dreams come true and it was a good thing moving there. But the memories that America left me, it's a place I never ever want to go back to. we didn't have much money then. My parents quarreled very often and ended up divorcing. So both of them divorced. My parents were discussing who should be raising the children (him and his younger brother) Yoohwan,that's my younger brother's name, said he wanted to be with my mom. So we ended up living with our mom. My mom would always be working until late nights before coming home and she would give us a cup ramen before turning in. I don't know if she was depressed but she carried on living like this or a while. But suddenlu she called up mu dad and said she was feeling very stretched. She was really at her wits end. At that time, I overheard them as I wasn't asleep yet. Two days later, my dad came over when my mom was at work and took us with him. That night I couldn't go to sleep and was debating on whether I should call my mom or not. My younger brother was crying on the bed so I went to the bathroom and called her. Once she picked up the phone... (T.T YC burst in tears) She started crying once she picked up he phone. I thought of myself, this isn't right, that's when I started taking lots of jobs. (YC cries again)


One of the MC: If you are overseas and something like this happens, there is really nothing you can rely on. Some more he was in his growing stage (language barrier in America)


YC: The most painful part of it all was when I came to Korea and had to leave my brother behind. Last year (2005), we had an event in L.A (California) and my brother came to stay with me a for a week. On the last day in our rooms, I thought my brother was asleep, but I realized that he kept on fidgeting his shoulder. He cried terribly. I asked him what's wrong, he told me he was very tired and didn't know how to keep going. (YC cried terribly)


credit goes to my sister who types  this interview. khalilah Jung(I'm sick today)

When Yoochun was talking about his relationship with his brother, tears suddenly came out. He 


stopped for a few moments and continued the story with a quiet voice. His bitter warm story left 

the audience touched. The audience responded on the online message board, "They are such 

and beautiful tears", "After hearing about his bitter past, it made me have new thoughts about 

them. I like them even more, "His warm relationship with his brother made me burst into tears", 

"Micky Yoochun, hearing about your inner pain, my heart aches too. You have to fight on!"

About Micky :

 Micky is an important figure that brightens up the mood and atmosphere with his funny 

personality. He was teasing the members especially Junsu. Junsu and him are famous as 

YOONSU couple. hahahhaa...
Perhaps he couldn’t hide his talent even when he was little, for he won the highest award at 

the Korean/American Music Contest and the KBN Music Contest for young adults. Is very 

interested in composing and wrote over 100 songs, and the members personally like his song 

the best out of the ones the members composed. Joined the team last year and left his family 

in America, and he admits that he sometimes misses driving around Virginia. But he says that 

this moment, right now, is the happiest of his life.
 Micky Yoochun who has lots of talents, recently announced that he gave up his U.S 
citizenship. It was to concentrate on his singing career. In order to keep up with the U.S 
citizenship he has to go to the states 2 or 3 times in a year. So it would be hard to peform in 
Korea all the time. Yoochun has announced that when he becomes an adult, he is going to 
join the army with DBSG members.
Micky as a song writer:
Micky has written and composed several songs that have appeared on TVXQ's Korean and Japanese albums. As a member of SM town, he contributed to the 2007 winter album Only love with his composition "Evergreen". Micky also wrote and composed "Sarang Annyeong Sarang (Love Bye Love)" (사랑 안녕 사랑), featured on the group's fourth Korean studio album Mirotic. For the Trick project, he wrote the lyrics to his solo "My girlfriend", entirely in English. "Kiss the Baby Sky", one of the A-side's for TVXQ's twentyfith Japanese single , marked the first time that one of the songs both written and composed by Micky was released on a Japanese single.
With band-mates Yunho and Xiah, Micky wrote the rap lyrics to "Love After Love", which appeared on their second Korean studio album, Rising sun. For the group's Japanese releases, Micky wrote and co-composed "Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara" (Kissしたまま、さよなら lit. As We Kiss, Goodbye) with JJ for T, TVXQ's third Japanese album. In September 2009, he and JJ released a self-written duet, "colors (Melody and Harmony/Shelter)", which was used as the image song for Hello Kitty's 35th anniversary.
credit to= Wikipedia and YSMM video


 micky and his brother



which one got bigger forehead?
ricky?


or....... micky? (hahahha.. JOckinG)


cry coz he proud of US!!
LOVE MICKY YOOCHUN!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMO! Ricky got wide forehead too!

Anonymous said...

OMO! Ricky got wide forehead too!

I am a Human Panda said...

i think micky's forehead is wider. forget it, both got the wide foreheads.. =P
My eyes tearing when I read the warmhearted prince life story before he debut.. but he made it now.. TVXQ hwaiting!! saranghae.
AKTF