Monday, December 13, 2010

got 15 minutes for TVXQ homin ? ^_^




Credit  to lolapyrate .


I think there are bittersweet moment on their performance. I will divide this video into Three Section .


INTRO=  COOL. They look like and angel who are flying on the the sky. The intro  is Kinda smart. I love it when they look like angels on the sky. hahahahahahhaha...... really smart.


DBSK Medley= I though its a bit weird without the other three. don't know why.  Its a little bit lonely there. If we think  is hard for us to watched the performance. Feel like missing something . I think they feel its  harder than us. Its must be tough for them to moved on. Its must tough for them to keep smiling. It must though for them to keep the secret and reason why they stayed and why JYJ want to leave SM. It must tough to keep their smile toward Fans while their heart are screaming for cry. I bet they miss the members and feel missing too while singing and dancing "The way you are" , "Rising Sun","Mirotic " and "Purple Line".  They having hard time while performing this. All memories about  they dance and sing as 5 might replay on their mind.


Changmin, Big time and Yunho=Why- I like it! really energetic ( like usual). Love their dance. They are  really sexy. I love their dance.  I was like.... waa~ . Is that their new single or they sang somebody else song? hurm..... anybody got idea?


extra suju don't2 with Changmin and t-rax= like it !!! Coz changmin rips his shirt!! hahaha... pervert for a second ^__^. 


o.k! enjoy!!!!!

2 comments:

Gaya said...

Hello! I read some of your posts. The why song Yunho performed I think they are gonna sing that in Japanese. Not too sure. Cause they said they gonna release japanese single on jan 26 (YAY!) and somebody posted some link and it sounded like this song so not too sure. But yeah they look damn manly and sexy. Really hope they'll put "Maximum" in their album. Its such a cool song. And yeah I agree it was soo sad to see them perform the songs but think they did a decent job of it while still smiling to the fans. Respect them for that. Hope their troubles will cease and the 5 of them can be together again. TVXQ is love! :)

sarah liyana said...

hahahha... Thankz for the comment.

They will do their comeback in Korea on 5th January .I though it was in Korean. hahahahaha...
I believe they will come back as 5 soon.=) JUST KEEP THE FAITH. ^___^
BTW. are you Malaysian?