Wednesday, December 1, 2010

tvxq childhood.

 sory if its too yesterday but I want to bring back the real cassie inside you.
ever wonder how all this hot guys look like when they are kids? Here I'll  bring you our TVXQ members childhood picture and photo.... so you can imagine how their future child  may look like.hahahaha... ^0^
lets play a game:
now, can you guess who are this baby when they grown up? 
  1. this preety face?
  2. super cute kids.  I wonder?? hahha
  3. u can guess by look at those lips.. hahhaha..
  4. look like a naughty boy. who is this?
  5.  

who is this cute boy? look those  eyes.. they never change.. he..





so how??he...I will  will upload more if you can guess .....he...he...

4 comments:

Shaye Cassiopeia said...

1.HERO
2.XIAH
3.MAX<3
4.MICKEY
5.U-KNOW

not so sure but did i a guess it all right?? LOL

Anonymous said...

1. Jaejoong
2. Yunho
3. DEFINITELY CHANGMIN!!
4. Yoochun!
5. Awww of course Junsu!!!!

I'm not sure about the first three but I'm pretty sure about the last three.

Anonymous said...

I mean the first two I'm not sure about, but I'm sure about the last three.

sarah liyana said...

anonymous ... you are wrong... hahahaha... ^0^