Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Kim Jaejoong Day

Morning!! and Happy Jaejoong day.. ^_^ )y 

Today, I have nothing much to say about Jaejoong , I'm glad that he doing his solo concert.. Let's pray for the best... 

Yea, you know dorky Jaejoong who wish himself ' Happy birthday'? 

Photo: [TWITTER] Jaejoong's Twitter

재중아 생일축하해^^

Trans: JaeJoong Happy Birthday^^

Credit: @bornfreeonekiss

and today He is very exited to do his solo concert.  He practice hard enough. 

JYJ's Kim Jae Joong Practices with His Band

JYJ's Kim Jae Joong Practices with His Band

and today morning he tweeted this 

Photobucket



Trans : I woke up thinking I will met everyone today ^^ Let's create the best and  happiest moment. 

Credit: Kim Jaejoong Twitter 



I expect there is LIVE streaming, but still don't know how. Btw, I hope I can see this in my country.. XP 





Let's hear Our   birthday boy sing this "happy Birthday " song in three version 




Credit :Tougaya



No comments: