Monday, January 30, 2012

Yunho Look Alike?




Tohoshinki is a Korean idol group who attracts women all over the world. A current hottest topic among fans is that there’s a certain individual who resembles Tohoshinki’s leader, Mr. U-know Yunho.
That individual is Mr. Tanerou Megata, who is one of founding fathers of Tokyo Music School(current Tokyo Art University). A editor(I) wonder how much they look like each other, so I took a actual look at pictures of both.
YES, they look alike too much.
Certainly they look alike. Their eyebrows, nose, mouth and even jawline are all similar. Because of their close resemblance, fans’ reactions are as follows.
“Darn! Isn’t it U-know? (U-know = Mr. Yunho’s nickname)
“Seriously they look alike, wow, wow, wow!”
“Copied”
“Handsome”
“Too close to tell apart. If I look without contact lenses, I’d say left(is U-know)”
“What? It’s absolutely U-know!”
“Please print this on social study textbook!!!”
(Other fan replied to that comment)
”I will study really hard about that part!”
“Look too much alike. I couldn’t help grinning in a train”
“Who is this? I want to see him!”
Two look-alike beyond space and time. FYI it’s said “there are 3 other people who look like you in this world”. It may be fun if you look for a celebrity who looks like you.



MY COMMENT: The right seems real but the left one look like Photoshop or real  yunho??? I  type this uncle  name on google but i can't find him.. he..he..  he..he.. then, I hope I met another version of shim changmin here in Malaysia. =D


SOURCE: Rocket NewscontinueTVXQ

No comments: