Saturday, December 3, 2011

To all cassieopeia.. Please comeback!!!








As time goes on, I can see how many Cassie  are getting comfortable with TVXQ Homin and JYJ. There are many new Cassie are coming out either from  TVXQ side or JYJ side. There are many thing like calender , shirt , goods being sold but When I look at it, Its either about  JYJ or Homin. No more TVXQ5. There are one day, when I saw one Cassie post on facebook regarding who do you like better. TVXQ homin or JYJ?
 My heart breaks... Its just like I am being asked about "who do you like?  Mom or dad? " I am not gonna say I like my mom or dad better, coz I love both. But I am not gonna blame anybody coz I know she might be a new Cassie. She din't know.


Now, I really miss Old generation of  Cassiopeia. Those who knows TVXQ from their first debut. Those who always vote for them. Those who make them proud. Those who was  listed in the 2008 "guinnesss book of records" because 106,000 people enrolled in the club only two days. Those who made a club name view (volunting in Everlasting Wcassiopeia) and went to help poor people.  I miss the day we know nobody can beat TVXQ. Those who TVXQ singing " PROUD" to. Where are you??  I miss U unnies!!!


I know its have been almost 8 years. You all Grown up , meets your lifetime prince and get up from this fantasy. But Unnie.. You once said.. "ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!" but now there are no more you n you. I am getting sad ... I know I can't wish TVXQ comeback as 5 again. But I hope we can always support them as we always do. I am growing up too.. One day I will meet my Lifetime prince. But I hope I never forget 5 of them. They used to be  our vitamin, and they should  always be. How can you leave them when they are in trouble like this?


UNNIE S,


MAYBE YOU ARE MARRIED , BUT ITS O.K, BRING YOUR CHILDREN AND HUSBAND ALONG WHILE SUPPORT THEM. PLEASE VOTE THEM ONLINE. MAYBE YOU CAN'T BE AS ACTIVE AS BEFORE BUT PLEASE... SUPPORT THEM THE BEST YOU CAN.


I MISS THOSE UNNIE S WHO ALWAYS FIGHT  FOR THE BOYS WITH ME WHEN WE TALKED ABOUT TVXQ. I MISS HOW WE CAN BE CLOSED BUT YET WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHERS. WE COME FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES BUT WE CAN SPEAK LIKE WE ARE BESTFRIENDS.


TVXQ HOMIN DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING AT MAMA. THEY MIGHT BE SHOCK, THEY MIGHT BE HURT LIKE ITS A SIGN OF THEIR FALL. BUT WE CAN MAKE THEM GET UP AGAIN. WE CAN!! UNNIE!! COZ YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO GROWN UP WITH THEM. YOU KNOW HOW HARD THEY NEED TO WORK IN ORDER TO GET ON WHERE THEY ARE NOW. YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE BEFORE THEY DEBUT.


PLEASE.. I MISS THAT RED OCEAN. I MISS YOU AND I KNOW TVXQ MISS YOU TOO. BOTH JYJ AND HOMIN. PLEASE COME BACK..  CASSIOPEIA... COMEBACK!!  PLESAE COMEBACK...T_____T
CASSIOPEIA!!
Even Our Jaejong oppa haven't loss his Faith... so why should we Cassie?? Why??  see this.... 





 LAST.. DON'T FORGET THIS. THEY PROUD OF US SO LETS MAKE THEM PROUD. AGAIN.










2 comments:

halcyon said...

Unnie~ don't be sad. If you sad, then I will be twice sad then you. Frankly, i'm also a new cassie. I knew them since 2008. MIROTIC DAYS! ihii x) But, i'll never leave them! True much.. They're our vitamins! Let's stand together with them okay? About MAMA.. It's okay. TVXQ will always be #1 in our hearts. Let's make 2012 and the next next year until we old as the year of THE KINGS! ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH! :'3

Anonymous said...

I completely understand your feeling. It's like the cassiopeia spirit is fading slowly and it's killing me.

i miss the days when cassies are excited whenever TVXQ gonna release a new single or a new album. I miss the excitedness especially during 2008, everyone was excited for mirotic. i still remember even ELF accuse cassiopeia for cheating because mirotic sells 300,000 ++ in three freaking days XD

okay i'm gonna stop before i cry i just miss the old days so much >.<