Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jaejoong new ideal girl type

Jaejoong reveals his new ideal girl type..



Jaejoong fans, your idol had change his mind about his ideal girl type. For information, in his old days, he always claimed that his ideal girl is someone with beautiful hands and legs. But now, his ideal girl is someone who is like "push and pull" or we shall say as "play hard to get".

Due to his close relationship with Jisung and Choi Kang Hee since his "Protect the Boss" drama, Choi Kang Hee personally invited Jaejoong to guest for KBS Radio CoolFM's "Choi Kang Hee night flight" for Christmas Special.

Kang Hee questioned Jaejoong "what is your dating style in reality? What kind of woman attract you?" and he replied, 

"in reality, it's romantic if you're dating. I like those without double-eyelids. Nowadays, people rushes to get their eyelids done, but I like those who don't have."

he continue, "it seems as time passes, my ideal type changed. before, I like women with beautiful hands and feet. But it change a lot now. I like women with random personalities. Women who push and pull (play hard)."





I'm sure his fans with double-eyelids are frustrating right now. Maybe they work hard to get their Jaejoong's-favourite hands and feet. But now it changed to mono-eyelid girl. From my opinion, I think he means that someone with natural beauty because we knew that most of Korean, Japanese, and Chinese were born with monolids and since eyelids surgery were greatly known, Those with monolids rushes to get their single to double. 

I hope that JYJ will get more opportunity like this since their were prevented from TV's appearance and broadcast. Oppa-deul..... HWAITING!!!

No comments: