Sunday, May 1, 2011

LETS MAKE OUR FAMILY MEMBER LAST WISH COMETRUE -THAO-

FIRST I FOUND THIS POST
Plz help to spread #ChangminComeToSeeThao project for a V-Cass who had
been in a accident one year ago. Right now, she is in comatose :( and doctor told her family that her life is not prolong anymore. Her final wish is met TVXQ's Changmin juz one time before she goes. It's so so hard to
become true, but we still want to help her to tell Changmin that
how she want to see him. Plz help us to promote this project by the way trending
it on twitter (#
It's so so hard to become true,
but we still want to help her to
tells Changmin that how she want
to see Changmin
PLEASE HELP US TO PROMOTE THIS
PROJECT!
Time: 8-9 pm VNT (10 pm KST) on
May 1st
Thank you very much!



ChangminComeToSeeThao) If it can be,plz post this message anywhere you can. Thanks so much. Pray for Thao !



AND FINALLY  I READ THIS 


V-Cass pls notice! I think u know ab Thao - a V-Cass loves TVXQ Changmin. She's so sick coz of an accident & can't live longer. Her parents asked what's her last wish, then she said she wanna meet Changmin. V-Cass tried to spread it, then K-Twitters helped them. Finally Changmin already knew ab Thao. He wanna meet her if he's not busy. He wrote a letter for Thao. Does anybody know Thao's contact? 

  sO CASSIOPEIA!  LETS PRAY THAT THEY CAN FINALY MEET . BUT FOR ME , I WILL PRAY FOR  HER TO RECOVER AFTER SHE MEET CHANGMIN. I HOPE  THAT WILL NOT BE HER LAST WISHES. AND I KNOW ALL TVXQ MEMBERS ESPECIALLY CHANGMIN WILL ALSO HOPE SHE COULD GET BETTER AFTER MEETING HIM.  

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=206477806049272&set=a.126190384078015.13879.113292408701146&type=1&theater

3 comments:

Maryii said...

OMG¡¡ Go Cassies,for thao¡¡

Anonymous said...

Hope so!!

Unknown said...

Ps. 140:12. I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and justice for the poor.
Please for Christ sake help me
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need your help
God Bless Your Family