Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lets get style like TVXQ

Anyoung  sibling!! how are you? Its been a while since my last post.. hey.. did you want to know about TVXQ HoMin style?  lets see this and get your boyfriend style like them.  grab a credit card and buy..  hahaha... 






ready? 






fashion show begin..... =)


ops! out of stock




hmmm.... he look good.hahaha..


My changmin oppa..... you look good in everything... haha



its a Tag Heuer F1 collection .





too expensive to me

Honestly... I can't look at the cloth but him.. haha



so how? aigoo... I can't afford it... =______=

you can click on the photo to see it clearer






This all Credit to:
Source (Photo): Neverend, Eyes on U, My Runningmate, , Yoonhoya  & Everkiss
Source (Store): DSquared, fashionbeans, Tag Heuer, Converse, Amazon  & Harveynichols
Distributed by: lois_lane@ContinueTVXQ.com




    No comments: