Friday, September 21, 2012

JaeSu cute tweet


This is totally not mine. I just wanna share. credit to the Owner.. =) , How cute is them?? ^^
Can anyone else imagine these two giggling at each other while fending off Yoochun, who’s trying to crawl over Junsu to see what they’re doing? Teehee
(Jaejoong, 9:58am KST) @1215thexiahtic Junsu ^^
(Junsu, 9:59am KST) @mjjeje Hyung~ What!^^
(Jaejoong, 9:59am KST) @1215thexiahtic I miss you~ lol
(Junsu, 10:00am KST) @mjjeje You’re sitting right behind me…^^;;
(Jaejoong, 10:01am KST) @1215thexiahtic kekekeke I want to see your face, not the back of your head
(Junsu, 10:02am KST) @mjjeje I was going to turn around but… all of a sudden, I feel embarrassed to…;; haha
(Jaejoong, 10:03am KST) @1215thexiahtic Look at us~ lol (T/N: The term in Korean is used when you say or do something and feel awkward/embarrassed about it)
(Junsu, 10:07am KST) @mjjeje hehehe!.
Tell us what he said~~~ Or better yet, video reenactment please!
(Jaejoong, 7:39pm KST) @1215thexiahtic Junsu, just like I expected, we have so much fun when we’re together lol Should we go back to living together again? lol
(Junsu, 7:47pm KST) @mjjeje I’ll go to your house…
(Junsu, 7:51pm KST) @mjjeje Yoochun is so funny… keke (He’s) a comedian
(Jaejoong, 10:09pm KST) @1215thexiahtic Yoochun.. was so funny today haha Oh, I wish I could replay everything that happened today lol
Source: [Junsu+Jaejoong's  Twitter]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net




RECENT image on jaejoong twitter :  
CUTE OPPA!!




No comments: