Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DB5K funny compilation

Anyeong Cassiopeia  all around the world, Especially for Muslim, Happy Idul Fitri. Especially to my friends who now living Korea. She maybe feel a little bit sad because she can't celebrating Idul Fitri with her family. Then I would like to dedicated  this entry for her. and Cassiopeia  as well. 

 K-Citizen, please treat my friend and her friend well. Okay?? =D


Well, in this happy environment, I wished to shared with all Cassiopeia about TVXQ/ DB5K compilation of funny moment. I world say that this video is not mine. You can see the uploder name and channel. I just shared it through Youtube. I know they don't  mind  . Like TVXQ song, share the music , share the world.. he..he.. =D


So if you have a gloomy days, The days you feel nothing gonna be right. Just come to this entry. and get your Vitamins back. =D 


now lets begin.... 



1)DB5K ha ha ha





2) DBSK gag concert

3) AADBSK2- brothers news





3) JaeMin soul fighter Moment





4) Junsu ENGRISH moment 

5) Balloon  funny moment 



6) Changmin confession 


7 ) JYJ  funny moment 




8) Ho Min moment



Last but not least hahahahahaha... XD
 



Credit: To all uploder in Youtube.. :) 

Hope this can cure your depression or stress,  Enjoy your day Cassiopeia .. ^___^ 



No comments: