Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All about tohoshinki the first- MUST BUY!!!! ^0^

CASSIOPEIA!! HAVEN'T YOU HEARD ABOUT  OUR TVXQ ALBUM? 

 I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTINING!! LETS BUY THIS ALBUM ^_^

~ALL ABOUT TOHOSHINKI THE FIRST~




album cover





Format : DVD
Audio : Surround Dolby Digital
Format : NTSL / PAL
Language : Korean
Subtitle : Japanese / Korean
Region Code : All Region
Total Disc : 3


plus point
 disc 1 - 18 MV ,16 live SBS popular performance by TVXQ,got 12 tvxq karaoke song.
 disc 2 - story dvd contains of talk to you and fan cam (tvxq house)
disc 3 - SM special feature, SBS special feature, and photo gallery

 minus point
subtitle only in japanese and korean

I think it worth it. only RM 49.90. you can get an HD MV and more. I like it so much. I don't care about the subtitle coz I already watched all the video  at youtube. ^___^


GO AND GRAB IT NOW CASSIE!!! ^_^

1 comment:

Liyana リヤナ said...

omo! bargain! is there anymore? i'm a bit left behind...