Sunday, January 9, 2011

Homin keep your head down is refer to JYJ?



Sorry for the late post. really lated since I'm really BZ with my assignment. But I never forget about their comeback.
hmmm.... After watched this video, I was like... Wao!!!! They are hot!! They really did it!!! I was worried about them but they proved that they are awesome. But there are something about the lyric. Its remind me of JYJ. are they talking about them?
then, alkpop post this..

In TVXQ’s ‘Thanks to’ section of their new album, Yunho expressed his gratitude towards SM Entertainment’s Lee Soo Man. Yunho also wrote, “Lastly~ You’ve been waiting a long time, right? Our Cassiopeia! I’m really really thankful that you waited for us to spring back. I heard this somewhere, but I heard it’s best to rest a bit before climbing a wider and taller mountain! Everyone~ Should we all hold each others’ hands tightly and climb up together? I’m so thankful, and thankful once more~ LastlyChangmin-ah~ You’d know even if I don’t say it, right? I love you! I get so much strength when you’re next to me. Should we show them how much we’ve grown? Okay! TVXQ’s second coming starts now!”


then junsu tweet this on his tweeter



Until now, I kept believing that it wasn’t true, I believed that (it) was the enemy of all five of us, but I guess it wasn’t really the enemy of all. To see that (they) expressed their gratitude to something I thought was both our enemies.. I guess a lot of things happened in the time we weren’t together. This is so tiring.”
He continued, “I keep wanting to think, hear, and see only good things, but it’s very hard to do that today. Even though we’ve been apart, you know that wasn’t right, hyung. We thought the same. Why are you being like this.”
Jaejoong also tweet this
 “You keep your head up and keep an open mind”, and he tweeted, “I’m just hoping to be. I close my eyes, ears.” Many are speculating that these words were in reference to TVXQ’s comeback title track, “Keep Your Head Down.”

then we heard a lot of people ( mostly SM family) defend Homin by bashing JYJ. But one thing is, I'm proud of Cassiopeia... Coz we keep the faith and don't panic. we never let this bother us. Then TVXQ HoMin come with explanation.


 The lyrics contain one man’s powerful message to overcome the hardships of breakup.  We chose the title ‘Why’ in order to arouse curiosities.”
They continued, “It’s just a song about a man’s anger towards the woman that threw him away.  That’s all.
thats it!! see? actually,  Its just misunderstanding between them. have you think? Why SM give them those lyric? Why SM want them to sing it that way? I think is part of their marketing and they really want to see us split. They want to create controversy. so they can make money from it. MAYBE...... so, Cassie, Don't let Media control our heart and blind our eye. Just keep the faith like what we suppose to do.^______^











No comments: